Grayson & Company is sensitive to the diversified needs of families in a modern society. It recognizes the unique needs of so many families today, and strives to counsel its clients with legal advice that encompasses legal solutions to issues that often involve more than strictly legal circumstances.
Grayson & Company works with its clients towards workable solutions that are maintainable and that serve to meet the overall needs of each of its family law clients. We take an objective approach that recognizes the extra-legal aspects of this area of the law.
We cover all aspects of Family Practice, including:
- Child Support
- Custody and Access
- Division of Family Property
- Family related Criminal Matters
- Inter-spousal Contracts
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Maintenance Enforcements, including Extra-Provincial Maintenance Obligations
- Referrals to Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
- Shared Parenting Arrangements
- Spousal Support