Real Estate Law
The real estate practice of Grayson & Company encompasses all aspects of residential and commercial real estate including acquisitions and dispositions, real estate financing, foreclosure, leasing, construction, and other land-related contracts.
Additionally, the firm practices in all phases of planning an developing real estate from initial annexation to subdivision, land use ( zoning ), and development.
Grayson & Company also represents clients at various tribunals having jurisdictions over the planning and development of real estate including municipal councils, municipal planning commissions and subdivision-approving authorities. The firm is also involved in other areas of real estate including expropriations, municipal tax assessment work and general Land Titles matters.
Given Grayson & Company’s diversified practice, our profile ranges from national corporations to local business, from real estate developers to individual purchasers of single-family dwellings. It includes banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions.
Grayson & Company proudly offers the following Real Estate services to its clients:
- Creation of Condominiums
- Development and Sale of New units
- Purchase and Sale of Existing Units and Developments
- Offer to Purchase
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Options, Rights of First Refusal
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Rural Properties
- Mortgage and Debenture
- Negotiation and Drafting of Lease Documentation
- Residential Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Shopping Centres
- Office Space
- Warehouse, Industrial, Agricultural
- Lease Enforcement, including Distraint, Termination and Other Remedies
Miscellaneous and General Land Work:
- Construction Contracts
- Municipal Assessment and Taxation
- Private Land-Use Control, including Preparation of and Registration of Restrictive Covenants
Planning and Titles:
- Appearances before various Administrative Tribunals, Municipal Councils, Municipal Planning Commisions, and Subdivision Approving Authorities